Thursday, May 13, 2004

whoa ... has been quite some time since i last blogged ... and mayb it is juz me ... but this time ... i m juz pissed.

i really dun noe wat's wrong wif my dad (ok ... auyong has a prob agst his mum ... and me agst my dad ... so wat nxt?) ... but seriously ... he thinks tt i shouldnt spend too much time - or rather none at all - on my house, my debates ... except my npcc ... which he calls my 'core' ... and is pissed i m a mere sergeant rather than a staff sergeant O GAWD ...

he thinks i shud spend more CONSCIENTIOUS time on my studies... *snort* snort* wat can i say? he thinks tt since debates is over and since common test (which he somehow has the idea IS prelims) is coming, i shud step down from my vice-captaincy ASAP ... lolz ... i m speechless ... so this is it huh? NO responsibility, NO pride in watever u do, and all ur life u jus mug, and mug, and mug. If he knew i had a blog i would moz prob juz b banned from the net for life or sumthing ...

fuck lar ... juz cant b bothered man ... i do wat i want ... and it is pretty obvious tt i would noe how to prioritise wat i do ... hasnt it been always the case? juz give me more freedom, space and flexibility man ... i would noe wat i haf to do ... no way would i risk my studies ... juz tt i want to finish wat i left undone first man ... BUT WOULD HE UNDERSTAND?! ... never ... and will of course not in the near future ...

well ... enough of being pissed ... y risk getting an earlier death ...

well ... anywae past few days haf been pretty funky ...

Watched Sing to the Dawn ... nice, interesting play ... Well done guys! and ORA ... lol ... din really make my day, but hey ... was a break from living in the 'high-security' place man ... got some1 pissed unknowingly at the carnival ... well ... shant say who and wat but sorry anywae (seriously doubt if she reads) ... :)

This week went fine (so far) YAY! got 28/30 for a math test i hardly studied for :D ... and am emceeing the outdoor segment for founders' day after all ...

Looking forward to the last few weeks of term 2 ... swimming carnival is on this sat ... i think MOOR will win! and then there will b founders' day ... pretty eventful last couple of weeks to 'look forward' to ... and o well ... i juz need a break REAL soon ...

to my teammates ... i noe i said i will put up my tribute sometime this week ... but looks lyke time is real tight ... will finish it (hopefully) real soon ... within june hols maybe? ...

okie dokie ... got physics test 2ml ... needa mug now ... byez!

junyi! posted at 4:14 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives