Sunday, July 25, 2004

Have been really busy these days – with inter house debates and the selections of various positions for various ccas. Guess the key things that have been happening since I last blogged are centered on Friday & Saturday.

O well. Friday wasn’t exactly a good day. We lost inter-house debates finals … making me play second fiddle to Suhas AGAIN. And sadly got 5th for inter house humans quiz. Very sad. Our first 5th (and hopefully last) and 2nd for moor aesthetics. Some f**ker even come forth and gloat about this – the worse thing is this guy is from moor. Wat’s his problem I really dun noe. He definitely needs someone to knock some sense into him – and I hope tt it is done literally. O well. Tactical errors on our part. Made some mistakes. Will have debrief and mtg about these losses on Tuesday – we cannot let this continue. The whole year have been going quite well for us. To stop now would b a damn big waste.

Ah … went through another mundane exercise for interviews again. This time would be npcc. Actually, I wont say tt it is mundane. It was quite funny actually. What’s with the sudden outbursts (laughter – not anger) and the extremely funny responses. (actually it wasn’t funny – but some1 or I would make a joke out of their remarks all of a sudden) And of course there was the frequent poking fun of each other – especially our dear and ‘great’ accal. Lol. But of course, at the end of the day, we went with a mission. And I must add mission accomplished. New committee has been chosen. Not supposed to tell. Yea. So I guess I am keeping quiet (for now).

O well. Damn pissed wif my dad. Same old thing again. The other time it was common test. This time it is prelims. O well. He grounded me – coz he says I m not studying hard enough. O well – It really is difficult for me to do so wif him breathing down my neck (figuratively – thank god) once I m home. Wat a nag. Even wif prelims, we still need some entertainment, don’t we? Havent told him bout df. I think he will flip when he hear of it. O well. No choice. Hafta do my job as vice capt still.

Sigh. I have gotten my df tickets. Have U? Haha.

junyi! posted at 8:29 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives