Saturday, January 27, 2007

aha i am back in mainland singapore. back to civilisation.

am at this point of time too tired to write much about my 2 weeks at tekong, but anw i m surviving. quite well in fact. and very weirdly am finding all sorts of things exciting and interesting haha.

yet again, it's the adjustment period so we will see how it goes!

the down side of everything is that i do miss loads of ppl. and loads of stuff like my bed, computer, tv, aircon. but overall it truly is better than expected.

weekends however have never been so precious to me before. and after all my attempts to hide the fact tt i was once from a uniformed group, i m actually finding it rather easy to fit into ns life cos of np. hrm it's weird how all these pieces take a while to fit in.

and i m very proud of the fact that i have survived the 2 weeks without falling out or being on status.

so 7 more weeks till the end of bmt. and i m a good soldier (: and my section + platoon + company have all been kind to me. so tt's excellent too.

although i will trade my no. 4 for my books anytime.

junyi! posted at 11:42 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives