Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Whoa … my blog is ONE month old … no kidding … I thought tt it would never last … but as usual I always go all out to prove myself wrong … unless I thought I m smart, efficient etc …

Whoa … I m filled wif nostalgia … the champions trophy has sat on my table for one month odd … and really … I feel so nice winning 

Had our debate celebrations by the pool yesterday … but b4 tt went to sch at 2 intending to watch a movie wif shang, suhas and navjote. Of course, suhas stupidly said he needed to make his ic (for the lyke 6th time?) and later admitted tt he was playing his comp games at home … well never shall me go for sumthing organized by him in the future …

Shang decided not to go watch a movie after all and came out wif a better suggestion … SHOPPING … yeah … kind of a girl thing but we r all nice dudes and decided to shop for presents for chens, smith, neoh and aaron maniam … (lol … shant go into the details of WHAT we bought) … I feel so nice … and I hope tt like their gifts … haha it really is tough shopping for gifts, especially when u haf no idea wat they like …

A party by the pool means tt the pool is there for a reason … and so the dunking goes on and on … I think I was the fourth target … haha … but it was fun lah … took tons of fotos but cant upload it coz I dun noe how … anyone care to teach? The seniors came late … but tt din spare them from being dunked … and of course our coach had the ‘honour’ of being dunked by us! Yay! Din really eat the food but was really, really having LOADS of fun … never thought it would b so much fun … but as usual … we debaters always outdo ourselves … shant go into the part of stripping auyong or wedgying imran (erm … the rest can touch on it) :P …

Thanks a lot mrs smith and mrs neoh for organizing the party for us! We really enjoyed ourselves …

Of course, yesterday saw the npcc sec 1 leisure camp as well … din turn up coz I wasn’t invited … din want to b called by some as ‘extras’ … but went to take a look at them. Reminds me of myself … both in sec 1 and when I helped out in the 3 camps … the stuff I said to the sec 3s in their camp … haha … either they rmb wat I told them or it juz comes naturally when u take over…. Had extra food and was nice enough to give it to them … haf no idea if they completed the food though … but I still feel nice  …

Time seems to pass so fast … sigh … but nevertheless … I still haf to press on … M seriously filled wif nostalgia … and it is only lyke how many months? … sigh … looking back … I regret not living my life to the fullest in sec 1 and 2 … my life in ri? It seriously started only at the end of sec 3 … time flies … seriously …

for now ... i gotta mug ... i want to go rj ...it will b so near my house ...

junyi! posted at 11:49 am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives