Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hello! CCA feste was just today and I decided to sign up for lyke quite a few ccas ... 5 to be exact ... and it really isnt alot considering tt i do noe of ppl hu signed up for 10? 13? CCAs ... And here r the few ccas tt i signed up for ...:

1. Debates (which i m in already)
2. Interact
3. RECAS
4. HISSOC
5. Players

Of which players would generally be of lowest priority to me coz i doubt if i can commit and basically joining coz lots of em r joining and i juz going to c how it really is lyke since i really m not into much acting.

Hv been going to RI debates to bum around ... and hopefully ppl think tt i m of at least some use there ... haha. It is quite fun to go down really and it does bring back some memories. It does feel good to help (& to get a lift home ... haha ... tks sawachu 4 the lift :)). Haha. I hope they will win this time. But for goodness sake ... have fun too, k?

O yea. I m helping some1 sell Cocoa Tree vouchers at $10 each for some fundraising efforts. Please approach me if interested. It is quite a good bargain since u get 10 bucks voucher for tt 10 dollars and in return will b helping in some fundraising efforts! So if u can ... lyke approach me. haha.

O yes. And i hv decided to stop spreading stuff abt ppl (be it true or false) coz i realised tt i hv been making enemies ... ok maybe not ... but it is not exactly helping me when ppl get pissed for the things tt i tell others. Hence ... for world peace ... i shall stop doing this. I am sorry ppl. But from now ... i will attempt to keep my lips sealed for certain things ... for 1 of my aims in RJ is to make as many frens as possible!

Alrite. Not really into blogging these days. sigh. I need the motivation. Maybe somewhere ... someplace and sometime.

junyi! posted at 7:42 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives