Friday, April 20, 2007

it was a pretty decent week. in fact i doubt i should complain about it because the past 5 days have been quite an experience to say the very least, and trg has been kind to me. (minus the aches and pain on my back and legs)

pt no longer seems such a chore. the s t f was irritating but it was that that earned me my extra half day off =D =D learning of equipment allows me to make more sense of trg now. in some ways i would very much prefer being where i am now as compared to those suffering at command school. of course some can accuse me of being sour grapes. haha. but seriously, though a part of me did want to go command sch, a part of me tells me i perhaps aint cut out for it. and this is much better.

loads of ppl arent around. the ocs dudes r mostly confined from this sunday or rather, since last night - at least quite a number of my friends in ocs are. navjote is recovering from his knee op and i hope he is recovering fast and furiously. so yea, weekends r mostly pretty quiet now.

and i get the entire day off on my bday! ok not because it's my bday but it's because it's the formation's anniversary and so we get to get the day off! though we still need to attend the parade at night. STILL i get to book out on monday night and any hours away from camp are good hours. haha. and only book back in on wed morning! but i guess in a way this year's birthday will be pretty quiet, with everyone away at camp/at work. well u get something, u dont get some other things. still that's better than nothing.

interview ytd was ok (i think & hope at least), though the news article earlier ytd din exactly bring me good news. on the bright side i got into my backup backup so yea. once again u get something, u dont get others. o well. suck it up man.

4 hours to go before i head back to camp for 24 hours. shouldnt b so bad this time round. i think.

junyi! posted at 8:54 pm.


Comments:
Well said.
 
Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives