Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am very pleased with my new mac.

And very much excited that in 12 hours time i am on my way for yet another holiday! hurray!

junyi! posted at 12:54 am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives