Tuesday, June 08, 2004

And there you have it ... a new look for my blog ... O no ... i dont aim to please anyone thru this ... in fact in my opinion, this blog looks even less complex than the previous one ... well ... i like things simple ... and though black isnt the nicest of colours ... i haf decided tt this holidays i shall go wif dark colours ... dont expect me to give a reason though ... i juz feel like it ...

Held inter house debates trg yesterday and seriously man ... it will b a shame for me to disclose the actual numbers hu turned up ... sad man ... i cannot let this continue i MUST get ppl to take part ... Moor will continue to b MORE strong ...

All these stuff tt i do ... i begin to think tt my involvement in such activities will soon b coming to a close ...i dunno ... but sometimes i feel tt i m not doing enough ... in debates, for my house, and more importantly npcc ... the newly formed welfare dept ... i haf been neglecting this dept ... and slowly letting the sec 3s take over makes me feel bad ... coz i seriously havent done much for my dept ... and it is newly formed. I am afraid it will b closed down ... i dont know ... i seriously dont.

Gautam asked me today. What have i done for the house ... ironically, this has always been the statement we captains use agst those slackers who dont give a shit abt the house. Now, someone is using tt on me. Lyke how winston churchill (who melcolm says is from america ... nevertheless, for the record he was pm of britain)would put it 'i haf nothing to offer but my blood, sweat and tears' ... Seriously speaking, i dont haf much talents ... i cant swim, run or throw. And tt is y i choose to contribute in another way ... thru serving ... But i digress. In answering tt question, one would expect examples AND facts. I cant give any. Not tt i din do anything. But if u noe, the 3 of us (ilman, jonk and myself)ALWAYS work together, and i m not exaggerating. There is no way i can dig out something tt i haf done MYSELF ..., even the slightest of stuff is done thru discussions with the both of them. It's slightly more than a month more and handover gonna b here! I will one day talk about my experience as a vice capt ... but in case i m too busy mugging then ... ilman & jonK & all the rest hu haf worked wif me in the house comm ... i do thank you for giving and providing for me this experience tt i would never ever forget.

In debates, seriously, haf i done much as vice-chairman. I took over. with dreams. With dreams to improve how the club is run, to improve wat the club is. But dreams remain dreams if nothing is done. I am afraid tt there is still much to be done. I havent done much. I noe i havent.

One position tt will stick wif for a few more months, i guess, is tt of monitor. But yet again, this is one position, tt i muz say i havent really devoted my time to. There is much more i can do, and i noe coz i did much more in sec 2 ... sorry guys ... guess i will try to pay back after the Os ...

U muz wonder. Why i m writing all this ... These thoughts existed & came about while writing my testimonial … so much for the positions. I was wondering wat I could write for WHAT I haf done in those positions … There is so much tt I could do … but so little tt I haf done … sigh …

Got math test 2ml … gotta leave … but doubt if I will get any revision done … sigh (again)

junyi! posted at 5:41 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives