Friday, February 04, 2005

Argh. I do have a bad headache. a rather bad one.

So much has happened in the past 10 days or so. So much to really blog about ... but really where do i start? And really, I do doubt if i hv the motivation, diligence, to finish one entry detailing a rather mundane 10 days. As such, I will highlight certain interesting events. Only a few.

1) Last Wed: I GOT TRAPPED IN A LIFT! It has been 10 days, so I can't really remember wat seriously happened. I noe i missed 25 mins of math lec and then bragging to every1 in the canteen but tt's abt it i guess.

2) For the first time in a couple of years, RI finally won both debates in JGs! I'm really happy... coz i did help out. haha. And sometimes... many think i m a fool to b doing this for nothing to help out where i can really b watching a movie or something. Maybe it's juz me. Maybe it's juz tt I can't stand standing down there watching ppl do something and when I watch the final product ... I realised tt i could hv been of some help. OR maybe it's juz the fact tt i feel so much more useful there. I dunno. It's juz the feeling i guess. It's the feeling tt i muz help if i can ... though i really, really hope tt i hv been useful and not juz a statue hu sits there and nods his head ... (though seriously, statues cant move).

3) O ... and i got into interact too! haha. Looking forward to the many CIP that i will do. And the kind of different experiences i can get.

I dunno. Juz so many things happening around me. So many things tt i want to talk abt. But maybe this place isnt safe. Yea ... it isnt. I don't care. I'm tired. I shant go on.

The boys hv NUS Challenge Shield 2ml. Good luck! And Chinese New Year's coming! In case i still dont hv another entry b4 cNY ... here's wishing all u dudes out there a happy chinese new year ... a year where all ur unhappy experiences r left far behind wif the monkey as u usher in the chicken wif full of surprises. (haha... this sounds crappy!)

junyi! posted at 9:20 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives