Monday, February 07, 2005

Hello everyone. For 2 entries in a row, i realised tt i started rather negatively - announcing to the whole world how my eyes hurt and how my head hurts.

Nvm. I am quite not hurt now. Haha. Quite good. Rmb how i was vomitting during cny last year. Haha. Better not say too early.

Anywae. Finally. Break's here ... close to a week of break and i really need it. I mean tho i dont do much work and all (haha) ... somehow i m rather stoned already and i muz say i hv been looking 4ward to this break quite a lot.

And now everyone. I muz admit sch has been full of ups and downs. I hv learnt a lot all this while. And i guess they really r rite when they say we do learn quite a lot from such life experiences.

I guess my life in RJ has been rather rich. The class has been great ... the company has been great and the bonds previously forged have really been strengthened. I juz hope tt my involvement in college activities will b greater, for the PEARLS thing is really demoralising. BUT SERIOUSLY man ... the PEARLS system is one screwed up piece of shit. It is basically juz advantageous to those sportsmen out there who represent the nation and end up becoming team captains. Even as they say they encourage u to toughen urself join outdoor ccas, sporting ccas ... come on lah ... wat r the odds of u getting into the team wif it being a new sport if PEARLS in the first place is WHY u decide to pick up a new cca. I think wat is more impt is how u behave in the ccas in terms of attitude and wat u hv contributed to the ccas ... the exact contributions, in terms of organisation, management and of course representation. I am not saying tt these sportsmen hv no credit ... but to put simply, this system is really really extremely biased. Simply put, the non-accumulative PEARLS system is not reflective of the exact contribution of any student. Maybe they should scrap the whole damn system and juz have testimonials and those recruiters out there in charge of scholarships can have a nice time reading wonderfully-penned essays. Probably not very feasible ... but in terms of fairness ... i think it is better.

Ok ok. I intended to do a one-liner. But somehow i decided to do this whole bit of ranting. In lieu of chinese new year, i think i shall end wif a not-so-negative-cum-bitchy note.

Alrite. Everybody. I am in Moortur. Yea. House. There r talks for a revamping of the fac system to one of house in tandem wif the 1st batch of raffles programmers coming to rj next year. As promised, no bitching. so i shall keep all thoughts about these new names to myself ... FOR NOW.

Anywae... one other name tt i think is really really cool. RIRISSON.

OK. Nothing confirmed yet. Don't take my word for it.

On this note, wishing every1 a rather red, proserous new year! :]

junyi! posted at 5:41 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives