Thursday, October 27, 2005

i think it is very odd indeed that jus a couple of days ago a friend told me some hurtful remarks his / her parents made. and how my dad seems to have repeated them again. jus like how i have heard them.

it really is saddening to hear hurtful remarks from your own dad said about you. and it is very sad to hear how you have been misrepresented and misunderstood. it makes you think doubt your abilities and wonder if it is really your fault that you are stupid. What parents cannot understand and more importantly, accept, is how a person has really tried his hardest and that there is a limit to everybody's intelligence.

i dunno. i m thinking all sorts of stuff now. and i wonder if it really is my fault. Perhaps, there are some things that I should not have done. But obviously there were reasons for everything done. and of course it is my fault to have always had to settle for mediocrity. Yes it is my fault that I have never really succeeded in anything.

Why do PTMs always go wrong? Perhaps it is how one chooses to focus only on the bad things. I cannot be that bad right? But is it not fair to me that you not recognise the good things so that you at least ensure that I keep it up?

Give me a chance. Give me a break. More importantly, let me make my own decisions.

Just came home for debates. And I realised perhaps debating is a good way to keep your mind away from other stuff. Stuff like this. Debating is fun actually. Though perhaps it could be a tiring process in a bid to gain additional information and in a bid to constantly watch out for a million and one things.

O well. Rain is bad. But at least i am home.

On another random note, for the teachers to have done what they have done to certain individuals, I think it is really unfair. And that perhaps it is time even they realise that they DO make mistakes. it is time to realise that not all mistakes are reversible. this is one of those irreversible ones. Live with it - cos the way to solve one problem is not to do so at the risk of hurting a person - emotionally.

today has been a bad day for all. i suppose.

and as i m supposed to keep an open mind for a co-ogl. i simply cant think of any1 i wld noe remotely well enuff. irksome.

tks all for the nice comments =)

junyi! posted at 11:13 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives