Sunday, April 02, 2006

never in my life have i seen so many excuses. i m fricking pissed right now, and some people for the record are assholes who enjoy fanciful titles but then sit back and do nothing about it.

and the things they say after that. gosh. totally pisses me off.

are u like that too? food for thought. And i hope i m not like that.

---------------

on another note, there was a beehive outside my house today! ok in my hse, on the window grilles in my sisters' room. and my sister who often never raises the blinds only noticed it today!

so the hive is like pretty developed already and my mum destroyed it. and there were like MAGGOTS (young undeveloped bees which are worms now - are they maggots?) crawling around. pretty disgusting. but i was taking photos. haha.

junyi! posted at 3:15 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives