Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Yeah. Have been bloghopping quite a lot recently - especially since i really really cant find the mood tt i so badly need to mug and do freaking well for my prelims to get to rj - tt is so near yet so far.

Nevertheless, saw alan's post abt me saying tt a lot more ppl read our blogs than we know ... which is seriously true, for after posting tt 2000 word blog, ppl start coming forth to tell me wat they think (albeit thru msn) about it - wif quotes like 'very junyi ...' or 'tt was a good one' or 1 classic 1 - 'how come u so mean but on blog so nice ... u lead 2 lives ah'. O well. It can get QUITE freaky - i mean, u can very well b scolding or bitching about tt certain person - esp juniors who u always think never read their seniors blog - hu is reading ur blog! Not tt it matters. I just have to be true to myself.

Like i said, have been bloghopping and have seen some really nice comments popping up, with the vote of thanks for all tt i haf done together wif the rest. It does feel nice to b appreciated and so ... to u guys out there ... thanks for posting such nice stuff ... it does mean a lot : )) O well. I do owe a lot of thanks to u dudes and i noe i haf been promising tributes here and there, but i seriously cant find the time! I promise to write it by year end, k? (which, unfortunately gives me 4 more months, sorry nav!)

Seriously, i m quite amazed at how some ppl can put in so much detail of a day's event into a blog. I can never do that.

It's now time to do my math revision paper. And i hafta do documentation for BOTH debates & moor so tt i can pass it to our successors ASAP. sigh. My life. After today, i guess it will b at least a week b4 i blog.

junyi! posted at 11:23 am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives