Tuesday, November 30, 2004

hoho. I dunno. I really dont have much to say. Maybe coz i juz dont haf the inspiration to write any new entries. But yea, it has been quite some time since i last wrote one.

Chatting to various ppl now. Basically yes ... nothing better to do. It really is rather funky to juz slack and chat and catch up.

O well. Some public announcements here:
- 4j dudes, go for the class gathering @ downtown east ... if u cant make it do make it 4 at least 1 day (like me ... haha ... can't make it 2ml and the 3rd day ... sorry)

- So funky. next mon got moor appreciation dinner @ jerik's house. wah ... if i had known this guy was so rich ... i would have forced him to buy me lunch. After all, we did interview him for like 45 mins. ... And it was near common test k ... OK OK ... juz kidding. I dun want ppl to doubt my credibility as a interviewer. Or a v-capt. Haha. But he has a pool! Yay! can dunk ppl there! (half-expecting myself to be dunked - but u c ... since i m expecting it, u guys can NOT dunk me to give me a surprise ... ah ...)

-2A gathering ... coming soon. It will b a funky one! Contacting u guys soon ((:

Wah ... helping shang out in looking for an apartment/room. Get it at braddell! It is funky. haha.

Debate does rox ... learnt a few things here and there ... but lunch with them roxs more ... haha ... past few days haf been interesting. And it is my grandma's bdae 2ml ... happy bdae ((:

junyi! posted at 11:39 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives