Thursday, November 25, 2004

Wah ... grad nite is now over. so is pae. Juz finished making my choices for the JCs ...

Grad nite went well. On second thoughts, the scrapping of the skit wasnt such a bad idea. I did feel in a way - relieved - and could concentrate on presenting (or rather making fun of imran) the item. It did hit off rather well with the audience i guess. Took lots of fotos, it was really great reliving the memories as we talk to cca mates, schoolmates, mere acquaintances, friends and teachers. the atmosphere was great. The programme went rather well. And the food was rather ok and ... hmmm ... rather exquisite.

If anything spoilt my night, I guess it was some rather snide comments made by certain people. I shan't go into the details for juz mentioning it gets me really pissed. But let's juz put it this way ... I HATE BEING MADE USE OF. Forget it. Let's not talk about it.

O yar, thanks Shang so much for the pencilbox ((:, and navjote too for the swan and the shirt. ((: It has been nice knowing all of u, and all u guys out there. I will try to get the video done ASAP, I will try to get it done by Monday, so I can pass it to Mrs Neoh for it to be burned.

Grad nite was so fun, and I reached home at 1+ all thanks to janki who was lecturing/explaining to shang about some stuff. O well. And next day was pae. so many dudes came late. Got my testimonial, and the stuff written was really nice. Wah ... touched. Haha.

Alrite. Will sent u guys the fotos soon (hopefully - i havent even uploaded them).

And yesh. The following ppl please note:
2A 02', Moor S4s & 4J 04'
Gatherings/dinner/chalet (respectively) will be planned tentatively over the next 2 weeks.
For 4J urs is 1 Dec - 3 Dec. those who can/cannot make it please tell me or zhi sen or jx
For 2A, I will b contacting u ppl somehow on the date. we will settle it. This yr will b at ms kelly's house.
and for moor, we will do likewise - contacting u guys.

Wah ... 2ml got testimonial debate wif my dear juniors who cant wait to challenge us. Haha. then got kiddie school debate. Adjudicating. Full day in school sia... Yay! Get to wear CVs to school. Haha.



junyi! posted at 11:06 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives