Saturday, October 09, 2004

Yea. It will be juz another saturday, so sianz, so i decided to blog 2day. Haha.

Yea. Nothing much past few days yet again, except tt i AM still helping out in the grad video. Yea. I now understand how long it takes to actually do a video. Not easy actually. And i think i really will undergo social suicide on grad day itself. There are extremely BAD fotos and clips of me like in so many places ... especially one of me in sec 2. O dear. I shall bring a paper bag on graduation itself.

I can't believe in a week time, we all graduate. Yea, i say this on almost every single entry, but i think it feels so unreal and time seems to fly so fast. OK ... maybe it does fly so fast. I really and simply cannot believe it. But i do think that i would always enjoy my time in RI. It had, by any yardstick, given me more than I had hoped for - friends, ccas, opportunities. I dunno how much RI has taken out of me, but i do really noe tt i haf taken a lot from RI. Sigh. It seems cliche. So very cliche. I mean, you c it on sam jo's blog and a couple of others. But really, tt's how we all feel.

I really would like to thank so many people, ex-classmates, working companions, housemates, ccamates, teammates, classmates, juniors and teachers. They made life so fun and interesting. More importantly, they had through their own quiet ways changed the lives of others. I really look forward to the numerous gatherings tt we will have when we graduate. For i seriously hope, that the ties that we have formed right here in RI dun stop once O levels end and only rekindled when we may meet each other again when we enter our own working life ... especially for those that r not going to the same institute of higher learning as ... me.

junyi! posted at 10:34 am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives