Sunday, March 13, 2005

hello!

Wah. Within a short span of 2 days ... so much has happened ... actually not really. Ok i m getting really confused here. haha

I GOT A ZEN MICRO!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! haha. but the songs i hv r really really really and i mean absolutely old! yea. So junyi shall b on a lookout for more songs. And if u r kind enough to share your songs with junyi ... send it to me via mail! junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Alrite. Yep. Went to the IT exhibition ytd ... and i do so hate crowds. the wait is irritating. the parking is terrible. but the prices r like so absolutely reasonable and much cheaper than any usual rate. Which basically explained how i got the zen micro.

IT exhibitions can be really interesting. You do learn about new stuff that you normally wld not bother to find out in Digital Life. And of course, you do get to meet Mrs Koh. haha. Yeps. Met her while queuing up for a faster broadband service (which took 1 hour and gave me loads of time to catch up with her). Talked to her and found out our dear friend justin pierre got promoted to a principal! And she realised justin was asking about me ... wat with jun si and his other mispronunciations of my name. haha. And anyway ... i dont noe how reliable is this, but mrs koh said mr hodge said (ok this sounds REALLY repetitive) tt the cut off for science this year could very well b 3.5 ... but again please check reliability.

mr pierre tried calling me once mrs koh figured tt the person mr pierre was looking for was very well me. so he got my contacts and tried calling me ... which i din pick up coz it was too noisy anyway. so it was really funny when he called my house (n i was not around) and my sis picked up and he was trying to pronounce my name and my sis told him 'wrong no.' But he then asked my sis if she had a bro in rj currently and previously from ri ... so my sis kinda figured it out later. Called him and jus chatted.

O well. rehearsal 4 storyline 2ml. Holiday's here!

FWIT!

junyi! posted at 11:56 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives