Saturday, August 14, 2004

Sigh. I have been wasting time. Lots of time. So i have decided to take an oath (that i have written myself :))

OATH FOR MUGGING
Here goes:

I, GOH JUN YI, having screwed my Common Tests big time, do here and now,
affirm that I will do my best for my preliminary examinations and O
levels.

In doing so, I mean:

  1. Blogging a short entry (of not more than 350 words) at most once a week
    - this is in recognition that it CAN improve your english.
  2. Spending not more than 1 hour on MSN each day
  3. Watching at most 1 hour of TV a day
  4. Mugging at least 5 hours a day and more on weekends and holidays
  5. NOT bloghopping for more than 15 minutes every 2 days
  6. NOT surfing unacademic sites

, and that in all things I will be a diligent and muggertoad student.

This oath for mugging will begin with effect from today - 14 August 2004 until the Preliminary Examinations for Raffles Institution ends. The oath will be reviewed upon the receipt of the Preliminary Examinations results.
________________

If you are in sort of the same condition as me and haven't started mugging, for your own good, you should take this oath too.

O well. I am quite pleased with myself. I have started by typing the full syllabus outline (u can take it from me if u want - and if i have). Yea! (: Am inspired to fight hard and do well. Year for CCA & house has been going well, so hopefully the same goes for academic. (:



junyi! posted at 11:10 am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives