Sunday, August 22, 2004

O well. I have just broken another clause of my oath. I blogged for the 2nd time this week. Nevertheless, it is for a good cause. I hereby m declaring tt thou shalt not blog till the prelims r over - i.e. until about 31 days later. It is abt 7 more days to prelims so i guess it is time for me to concentrate - taking to cue from the numerous guys who have made similar declarations over the past one week.

And so. Just a documentation of wat happened over the past few days. Yesterday. I took a break at 5 to watch li jia wei play agst tt grunting korean. Unfortunately she lost.

2 days back - friday. Went to J8 wif Jonk to buy gifts for the teachers - Grace & Jasmine. Took 3 hrs and bought 2 miserable stuff* checking out prices and all - ARGH! I HATE SHOPPING! How the girls can tahan this sort of things i never will understand. M not revealing the *stuff ... will maybe blog abt it some time later - which means in a month's time. Bought stuff for the FINAL YH assembly too ... for wee n king. And m planning a surprise on all hse teachers ((:. Cant believe it ... for once i m being so nice. And henceforth, I m going broke. Still gotta buy lots of things for lots of ppl ... at tend of yr grad or sumthing lyke tt ... and i guess i need to borrow heavily from my parents ... ARGH ... the last yr is forever lyke tt.

And so, ladies & gentlemen, my final entry b4 prelims end. Realising tt this entry will remove my previous post on my oath of mugging - i haf nicely copied and pasted the oath -- with some changes and henceforth as a key reminder tt i m SUPPOSED to do more mugging. I hope all goes well ... and the same goes for u guys - my fellow sec 4s ((: All the best.

OATH FOR MUGGING

Here goes:

I, GOH JUN YI, having screwed my Common Tests big time, do here and now, affirm that I will do my best for my preliminary examinations and Olevels.

In doing so, I mean:

NOT BLOGGING TILL PRELIMS END --> NEW ADDITION / CHANGE
Spending not more than 1 hour on MSN each day
Watching at most 1 hour of TV a day
Mugging at least 5 hours a day and more on weekends and holidays
NOT bloghopping for more than 15 minutes every 2 days
NOT surfing unacademic sites,

and that in all things I will be a diligent and muggertoad student.

This oath for mugging will begin with effect from today - 22 August 2004 until the Preliminary Examinations for Raffles Institution ends. The oath will be reviewed upon the receipt of the Preliminary Examinations results.

________________

M feeling fine wif my progress. Will work harder.



junyi! posted at 11:56 am.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives