Wednesday, September 22, 2004

So here i am. Back. With the prelims officially over, I have declared a break for myselves. At least till i have received my results. Which I personally would say mean I would return to the books by next wednesday with horrendous results that is going to reach my eye next week.

That said, I think prelims r a big screw-up. And I think you noe what i mean by that. This whole year, I have been so used to winning - i juz cannot ABSOLUTELY imagine how life will be life next week. sigh. I shall not talk about it. If results r indeed good, then maybe u will hear from me next week. If not, then most prob the comp keyboard muz haf been broken at a moment of fury & folly, so i won't blog then. so of course, i hope i will b blogging next week. Yet again, i dun think i will b. Sigh. How conflicting.

Sigh. I officially have no life. Right after exams, went to write moor report. Ok, sort of. We discussed about it. Then discussed about our 15 min segment for house meeting. haha. How fun. It took us lyke 4 hours? then walked wif jonkie to mrt station coz i din noe wat to do wif my life. Then met kerpan, so i walked with him back to school (YES. I really haf nothing better to do). He nicely offered me a ride home. So here i am, back home, typing this blog.

O well. I am going to graduate soon. Really, really filled with nostalgia, come to think of it. There r so many things worth remembering ... juz so many. And i feel quite sad to leave this place of memories. So many people out there in RI haf really made a difference in the way i am now. And i do so really want to thank them. I shall, now, write in my free time about these people - a tribute of sorts. But juz not now. Maybe later today, but not now - m totally tired.

And i think of my life. Haha. It's quite interesting really. But i don't know how any1 else could have viewed it. Or how i could live in theirs. I havent tried. And shant bother. But i guess i quite regret it when i 'lived the most of my RI life' only in sec 4. I dont know. It kinda felt sort of empty in sec 1 and 2 and the first half of sec 3. And soon, it will all end.

Guess tt's the way things really are. Things come to an end and begin again. All too soon you make new friends again when u move to a new institute of learning. Tt's the way things really are. sigh. And we have to put up with this. This uncertainty.

junyi! posted at 4:19 pm.


Comments: Post a Comment

Profile

junyi
24 april 1988

junyi.cdrm@gmail.com

Links

[x] nav+ajit+suhas+imran+me

my photos!
[x] '06 orientation storyline!
[x] '06 orientation team!
[x] drama feste!
[x] '05 random photos!
[x] '04 pictures

39bravo
-friends from ns-
[x] eugene yap
[x] james teo
[x] jordan f
[x] kengfoo

Debaters
-be it in the past or now-
[x] navjote
[x] terence
[x] yix

Moor-tarbetians / jj
[x] jonKie
[x] alan
[x] CCC
[x] sam jo
[x] nash
[x] zee
[x] snee
[x] teamboat

s03w
-be it in the past or now-
[x] amy lim
[x] dnet yap
[x] jefferson
[x] nadjad
[x] xix
[x] samantha kwah

unclassified
-for the time being-
[x] james teo
[x] ritzley
[x] shifu
[x] liyana
[x] zhunian

say something.

previous posts!

Archives